- Certified Business Coach and Franchise Partner with the World’s No.1 Business Coaching Firm coaching owners (and teams) of small and medium sized businesses
- Previously a Senior Commercial Manager with over 18 years in the food & drink industry.
- Worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Cadbury – holding senior commercial roles including the leadership of a 60 strong sales division and holding responsibility for the £100m P&L of Mondelez’s 6th largest national customer.
- Worked with all types of customer in different sectors of food retailing, ranging from FTSE-listed companies such as Tesco, Sainsbury and Booker Group to business owners of SMEs.
- Highly results driven with a particular focus in improving business performance through implementing sales & marketing strategies, and through building motivated teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
How I like to coach…
I love getting the most out of individuals and teams and this starts with getting a deep understanding of the people I coach and their key drivers. My style is very open, relaxed and conversational and I practice active listening to understand what people are saying and my curiosity will lead me to ask insightful and at times challenging questions. This takes the conversation to a very thought-provoking, sometimes emotional, level which I believe is critical in order to fully understand people’s needs, challenges & objectives.
Have a look at these ActionCOACH clients to understand more.