Getting to "YES"
Maximise your sales conversion rate by learning the importance of a well defined sales process, strong communication and building trust with your prospects.
What does the event cover?
- what the true definition of sales is...and how that should shatter any negative beliefs you may hold
- how critical it is to have the right mindset for any selling situation
- the importance of having a well defined Sales Process to motivate future customers through to purchase
- how critical it is to understand needs
- the power of "Speaking Their Language" in building rapport
- what we mean when we say "Questions are the Answers"
- how to improve the chances of you professionally helping a prospect to buy
You should expect to walk away with a good understanding of the key aspects you'll need to address (and some key tips you can put into action) to dramatically improve your selling ability.
Is this the right event for me?
"IF YOU'RE IN BUSINESS YOU'RE IN SALES"
The best way for you to determine if this is the right event for you is to ask yourself this question:
What is my company's conversion rate?
If your conversion rate is 85% or above then whilst you are pretty effective in sales you'll still pick up some hints and tips that'll help you improve your conversion (possibly by reminding you of things you already know....but aren't doing!)
If your conversion rate is below 85% you and your team need to be here because you are losing more sales than you should!
If you don't know your converion rate(s) - your company's, yours, individual team member's - then you need to get in touch NOW.
You work too hard in business right now to be letting sales opportunies to be slipping through your fingers.
THE GROWTH RATE OF YOUR BUSINESS WILL BE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE CONVERSION RATE OF YOUR TEAM.
Wednesday 16 August 2017
18:00 - 20:30
Macdonald Houstoun House
Uphall, West Lothian EH52 6JS, United Kingdom
What attendees say
About this event
I have been impressed by Alan’s drive for results, his coaching led approach and professional ways of working to truly make a difference to the people he works with. His commercial grounding is second to none, having operated across the full spectrum of channels and customers, led big teams and built short and medium plans and strategies for a number of different organisations. Alan is very personable and good to be around and his appreciation of styles and ways of encouraging the best from his team and peers make him a great coach.
Anthony Cook - Capability Sales Director, Pepsico Europe
About the speaker
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury) – holding increasingly senior commercial roles involving the leadership of a 60 strong field sales division and leading a team responsible for the £100m P&L of Mondelez’s 6th largest national customer.
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- An honest communicator who always works towards win:win in all relationships and who has a strong belief in supporting people to maximise their potential.
- Has a high level of self-awareness and as such always challenges clients to develop greater self-awareness and accountability to help them access their personal potential.
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global