Every month we hold workshops for clients to help them learn the things that will help them accelerate results in their business. On occassion we open places up to people who are curious about learning how business coaching will help their business so get in touch if you see an event that particularly interests you.
What does the event cover?
2018 Event Schedule
Wed 17 Jan
Strategic Planning For Business
Wed 21 Feb
Winning The Mind Game of Business
Wed 18 Apr
Building a Lead Generation Machine
Wed 16 May
Nurturing Our Existing Customers
Wed 18 Jul
Leveraging DISC in business
Wed 15 Aug
Enhancing Our Conversion Rates
Wed 24 Oct
Building Engaged & Productive Teams
Wed 21 Nov
Knowing & Using Our Numbers
Is this the right event for me?
These are free workshops for ActionCOACH clients and are designed to give you the education you need to help accelerate the results we see in your business. These events are additional to our 1:1 coaching sessions.
If you are not an ActionCOACH client then please get in touch if there are any events that interest you as on occassion we do open up spaces for the wider business community.
Wednesday 21 February 2018
18:00 - 20:30
Macdonald Houstoun House
Uphall, West Lothian EH52 6JS, United Kingdom
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 88.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the numerous five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global