Less than 50% of business owners have a written plan
and even fewer stick to it!
We want Scottish businesses to thrive. We want your business to thrive! But the statistics show that without some form of plan, most businesses will ultimately fail or at best merely survive. GrowthCLUB helps you create your bespoke 90 day action plan for your business.
What does the event cover?
GrowthCLUB is designed to get you focused on the key opportunities and challenges you need to address to move your businesses forward. The chances are, you’ll know what you need to do but it’s getting this down on paper and then the execution you’ll struggle with. This is where GrowthCLUB will help.
We will inspire and assist you to build a step-by-step practical, relevant and tailor-made Action Plan for the next 90 days, aimed at driving more profit into your business. And then we’ll meet with you, in your business, to help you with the implementation of your plan.
- GrowthCLUB is a 90 day planning workshop
- Prior to the event you’ll receive your pre-work workbook for completion
- During the event we’ll facilitate you through the process of completing a bespoke 90 day plan for your business
- Tools and templates are provided
- Peer group conversation & challenge (!) is a key highlight for most attendees
- Refreshments are served on arrival and throughout the day and a buffet is served at lunch break
- After GrowthCLUB, you’ll have a follow-up coaching session to help fine-tune your plan and to help with it’s implementation
Is this the right event for me?
GrowthCLUB is for just about any size of business, whether you're the business owner with no employees, or part of a large organisation with a large team - all sizes of business attend this event. In fact the variety makes it more interesting.
Many of our attendees find commonality and end up doing business with each other or collaborating in other ways.
It's an added benefit of the day!
Wednesday 14 March 2018
08:45 - 17:00
Norton House Hotel & Spa
Ingliston, Edinburgh EH28 8LX
About the speaker
- A certified business coach with the World’s No1 Business Coaching Firm – ActionCOACH.
- Winner of Best Client Ratings Award 2018 with a Net Promoter Score of 88.
- Has worked with two of the world’s largest blue-chip food and drink companies – Pepsico and Mondelez (formerly Cadbury)
- A results driven individual with a track record of success, with a particular focus in developing and improving business performance through implementing sales and marketing strategies and through building motivated and effective teams to perform in highly competitive markets.
- Have a look at some of the 25 five star Google reviews from delighted clients…
The training morning was very informative & fun. Alan is an excellent presenter and it shows he is very experienced in presenting to business people. I was reminded again and again of techniques I could use in multiple areas of my business. James Gough - Virtual Global